Lil Wayne is still pissed at Birdman. in case you neglected it, Weezy is suing Birdman's money money for $51 million, alleging that they did not pay him the $10 million they owed him for his long-delayed Tha Carter V. It's gotten so unhealthy that both are reportedly no longer on talking terms. however that doesn't imply they could't speak via diss tracks. On Wednesday, Karen Civil launched a new young funds Cipher featuring the entire crew, but Weezy's verse is the true draw. "I thanks for my hit man / And inform Pac I'm a huge fan / I sing 'dear Mama' to my pricey mama / And sing 'Hit Em Up' to my daddy bitch ass,� � he raps, referring to the diss tune "Hit Em Up," and, possibly, his one-time father figure Birdman. Owch. if you're studying this, Birdman, this link's for you.
0 comments:
Post a Comment