Saturday, March 7, 2015

sales: Zedd & Selena Gomez' "I need You to understand" starts at #7 with 100K - HeadlinePlanet.com

apart from debuting at #17 on this week's all-encompassing scorching one hundred, Zedd's "I need You to understand (featuring Selena Gomez)" ranks incredibly on the Billboard Digital Songs chart.

The song lands at #7 due to a primary week income total of about a hundred,000. The music is sandwiched between The Weeknd's "Earned It" (#6, ~103,000) and Taylor Swift's "vogue" (#eight, ~91,000) on the weekly list.

"I want You to grasp" is Zedd's first Digital Songs top 10 as a lead artist. He did, youngsters, reach the right 10 as a featured act on Ariana Grande's "break free."

Gomez up to now reached the Digital Songs right ten with "Come and Get It" and "The coronary heart desires What it wants." both peaked at #5.

  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  • sales: Zedd & Selena Gomez' "I need You to understand" starts at #7 with 100K - HeadlinePlanet.com Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment