Friday, March 27, 2015

OMG: Did Drew Chadwick Write a song for Selena Gomez? - J-14 journal

Drew Chadwick is premiering his new tune "Sweetest factor" on Friday, and in response to the previous Emblem3 man, it's according to a poem he wrote for Selena Gomez! The singer advised PopCrush that he practically wrote her a love poem and that he basically grew to become it into a music afterwards.

"i was on tour with Selena Gomez in 2013 and i had in no way definitely met a celeb like that before, and i became enchanted by her presence. I definitely had a crush on her," he admitted.

"for the reason that I didn't have a lot of time to confer with her and we in most cases saw each and every different in the hallways within the arenas, i was like, 'You understand what? I'm an excellent author. probably I should write her a poem or something, that'd be cool.'"

"So I wrote her this poem, and looking out returned now, I get purple within the cheek enviornment after I study it since it's variety of embarrassing. the first line within the poem advanced into the primary lyrics of 'Sweetest thing,' which turned into written actually a couple of days after I wrote the poem for her."

We think it be so cute that he wrote her a poem! alas, it failed to lead to a fling between them, however Drew is hopeful that she'll hear the music and think of him.

"maybe she'll hear it and he or she'll be like, 'Oh my God. That become the poem he wrote two years in the past.' either that or she absolutely forgot, I don't recognize," he said.

Are you shocked that Drew had a crush on Selena? Are you excited to listen to his new song? tell us in the comments below.

OMG: Did Drew Chadwick Write a song for Selena Gomez? - J-14 journal Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown

0 comments:

Post a Comment